Good Friday
Ever wonder why it's called Good Friday? It's a day to remember the day our Lord was crucified and buried. It seems like it should be called Sad Friday. But, on the other hand, we are reminded of God's mercy and great love for us. Every time I am caused to reflect on Jesus's death, I am moved to praise and worship, and there's nothing sad about that! So, while it is a somber day, remember the reason for His death, and remember what happened three days afterwards!
I hope you will take some time this weekend to reflect on why it's Good that Jesus died, and more importantly, why we're celebrating his LIFE! He is risen!
Happy Easter and Praise the Lord!

2 Comments:
Enjoyed a lot! family vacation hot tub Fiat uno 899 Round convection oven cs dedicated linux server setup A trip in trance rim+unlock+codes+blackberry Montana cyprus honeymoons Depo provera ritalin colorado field trips angelina jolie&aposs3a notes from my travels official Divorce lawyer tampa florida
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »
Post a Comment
<< Home