3.11.2005

da boyz




Image hosted by Photobucket.com



I just wanted to share one of my favorite BSB pictures with y'all.  This picture is from Teen People, 1998.  It was the first magazine I got that they were on the cover of!  I remember we loved this picture mostly because they were "wet".  hahaha... hmm, yeah it was seven years ago give me a break! You have to admit they look pretty hot here.  You know what's weird?  I'm older than Nick and AJ were when they took this picture!



Anyway, I can't believe we're going to see them in three and a half weeks!  It's like, too much excitement for me to handle.  A few weeks after that I'm going to see Point of Grace too!  Wow... my two favorite groups in one month.  One shouldn't be allowed to have so much fun. 



I'm really bored at work today... as you can probably tell.  I'm hoping to get off early, cuz my sister and I are gonna go see "Robots"!  I'm excited, I think it's gonna be really funny.  Next week "The Incredibles" will be out on DVD.  Yay!  Definitely gonna pick that one up.  It never ceases to amaze me how creative movie-makers can be.  On the other hand, some movies are also extremely stupid.  (Jingle All The Way comes to mind...)



Okay, enough babble for now.  See ya!

2 Comments:

At 2:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
» »

 
At 3:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! vw beetle convertible hitch Poland internet service providers 2003

 

Post a Comment

<< Home