A Backstreet Survey
I seem to be using this blog as a place to post my surveys. I don't know why I can't resist. Especially cuz this one is about the Boys. Be prepared. You may not want to know what I reveal in this survey.
What made you become an Backstreet fan?:
When I watched the As Long As You Love Me music video with my friends at a sleepover.
If your favorite Boy was just a normal guy, walking down the street, would you like them?:
It's really hard to say. I think I would find him cute. But how can you like someone just walking down the street?
If you could spend a day with one of them, who would it be with and what would you do?: Obviously I'd want to hang out with Howie. :)
Did you like them in the very beginning, or did you think they were another NKOTB?:
Well, I wasn't a NKOTB fan so I had nothing to compare them to.
Have you ever gone out of state (or really far away) to see them?:
I missed 1 1/2 days of work to go to Chicago to meet Howie. (It was well worth it, I might add.)
What music video is your favorite?:
I have many. ALAYLM because it was the first one I ever saw, AIHTG because it's just cool, and Drowning because Howie looks HOT. heehee
Which video tape is your favorite?: BSB All Access - love the behind the scenes of As Long As You Love Me. so cute.
Which is your favorite album?: Millennium, although Never Gone is pretty high up there.
What is your favorite song on Backstreet Boys?:
Just to Be Close to You
What is your favorite song on Backstreets Back?:
All I Have to Give
What is your favorite song on Millennium?:
I Want It That Way, The One
What is your favorite song on Black & Blue?:
Shape of My Heart
What is your favorite song on Never Gone?:
I Still, Crawling Back to You
*EDIT* - hey, what about drowning? it's my absolute favorite out of all their songs.
The *GROUP*
Do you like the name Backstreet Boys?:
yup
Would you rather them be Backstreet Boys or Backstreet?:
definitely Backstreet BOYZZZ
Who's your favorite Boy?:
Howie
Who's the cutest?:
Howie & Brian
Sweetest?:
Howie
Funniest?:
Brian
Most Hyper:
Nick
Most Party Animal?:
"most party animal?" def. not feeling the incorrect grammar here. I'd say Nick though.
Best All Around?:
Brian
Hottest?:
Kevin, although my biased answer would be Howie. :)
Best voice?:
Brian
Best hair?:
Depends on which era. I'd say Kevin & Nick during the Millennium era, Howie in the current era.
Best body?:
mm... no comment.
Best smile?:
Nick
Best dressed?:
Howie, Kevin (except when he wears those weird cut off pant things)
Best personality?:
I don't really know them, so I couldn't say.
Best eyes?:
hrm, all of them have nice eyes actually.
Best baby picture?:
I haven't seen their baby pics in a while
Best looking in a wife beater?:
AJ
Nick:
Spikes or long and floppy?: spikes
Leather or blue jeans?: blue jeans
Looking innocent or devilish?: innocent
BSB ice or surfer necklace: no idea what you're talking about.
His voice in I Need You Tonight or More Than That?: More Than That
Backwards baseball cap or headband/visor?: neither.
Hair or no hair?: Hair. always.
Dressing up or dressing casual?: i don't care.
Nick when the BSB first began or Nick now?: now
Kevin:
Spikes or cornrows?: hahahaha.... why would cornrows ever be an option?
Kevin singing Show Me the Meaning or Drowning?: he sounds the same
With or without facial hair?: with
Live - Nobody But You or 10,000 Promises?:
heehee... i'm imagining the funny dance he did during Nobody But You
Kevin being serious or Kevin being silly?:
it's cute when he's silly because it's so rare
Long, flowing hair or the 'hawk?: uhh, neither
Manskirt - yay or nay?: hahaha, only kevin could pull it off.
Kevin when the BSB started or Kevin now?: now
AJ
Hair: natural or unnatural colors?: natural
Curls or almost bald?: almost bald (curls make him look like a pony.)
Before or after rehab?: after, of course!
With or without the below the lip piercing?: no opinion
Shades or no shades?:
no shades - aj has these really nice eyelashes that no one ever gets to see!
With or without facial hair?: with
Tattoos, rawr or overboard?: overboard, he looks like a coloring book!
Voice, pre-Marlboro or now?:
pre-smoking, he def needs to stop smoking. although he sounds much better now than when he was addicted to drugs and alcohol.
AJ when the BSB began or AJ now?: now
Howie
Jesus or the Caesar 'do?: caesar (caesar as in back inthe day or as in now?)
MTT hair or Drowning hair? DROWNING. by far.
Winking - adorable or annoying?: just funny.
With or without facial hair?: i like the scruffy thing he has going on now.
Howie in My Heart Stays With You or I Want It That Way?:
my heart stays with you, heehee...
QPG grind or salsa hips?
oh gosh, neither please.
His acting or his singing?:
Singing (sorry howie, you can't act that well...)
Howie when the BSB began or Howie now?: now
Brian
Strawberry blonde hair or fluorescent blonde hair?:
strawberry blonde - it's more unique
Earrings or not?: not
His eyes or his body?: eyes
His voice in Don't Want You Back or That's What She Said?: that's what she said
The lyrics he wrote for Where Can We Go From Here or The Perfect Fan?:
Where Can We Go From Here
Southern accent - adorable or sexy?: adorable
His lyrics or his singing?: singing
Brian when the BSB began or Brian now?: now
The Music
All I Have To Give or Quit Playing Games?:
AIHTG
I Want It That Way or The One?:
IWITW
A Night Out or Homecoming?:
Homecoming, because it reminds me of my first concert
Jive or Transcon?:
i don't care.
I'll Never Break Your Heart or Show Me the Meaning?:
Show me the meaning
Larger Than Life or The Call?:
Larger Than Life
If You Knew What I Knew or If You Stay?:
If You Knew What I knew

1 Comments:
What a great site 456 ferrari for sale in california Son fuck ass mom Cialis black box warnings Common cars in england Wheel bearing replacement pontiac transport Hospice for terminal lung cancer Kitchen step stool chairs Gate openers acdc fadini Blackjack high rollers Teeth whitener compare over-the-counter
Post a Comment
<< Home