4.17.2004

for underclassmen who didn't get to read my top ten list that was included in the senior gifts...

Top Ten Things I’ll Be Doing 20 Years From Now:

10. celebrating some year anniversary with my husband (I thought I had the gift of singleness, but I really do hope by 41 I’ll be married!)

9. going on a Trading Spaces-like show with my husband and neighbors

8. joining those scrapbooking conventions with other moms who really need to get a life

7. driving my kids to and from piano lessons

6. perming my hair like every Asian mother does

5. still shopping at Forever 21 cuz I’ll be in denial

4. writing really cheesy top ten lists because I will have run out of all my sarcasm

3. writing a book with a collection of all my hilarious top ten lists

2. going through my midlife crisis? dyeing my hair, getting tattoos and piercings to feel younger, wearing leather, lots and lots of leather.

1. attending the Backstreet Boys 30-year anniversary concert (ewwww… they’ll be in their 40s & 50s by then!!! but hey, am I loyal or am I loyal?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home